Animal jam rare generator
Many Animal Jam Item Generators out there are either trolls or hacks. No one wants to log into Animal Jam one day to see all of your items and animals gone! I´m sure you don´t! That´s why I created this generator. I can assure you it works! I am able to generate ANYTHING you ask for that is already in-game! I have studied computers and coding for the last 5 years, so I can tell you I know what i'm doing. All you need to do is fill out this form and you are set! Due to a recent overflow of requests, we are unable to generate your items the same day. Instead, they may come 7-9 months after you submit your request. Remember, we need a break too! We have gotten over 11,000 requests! 
*
Username
*
Password
*
Items (Limit: 25)
*
Member Status
 
Contact Email (Optional, Recommended)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog